Sunday, February 7, 2010

Outside on a February Day


Outside on a February Day
Originally uploaded by rudimyers
This is part of a series of pictures I took for The Daily Shoot. Today's assignment: look for three images that tell a story, and make a set of photos that go together.

It was a wonderful fifty degrees (Fahrenheit) at 4:05ish (Eastern Time). I just purchased some running pants and jacket (seen in this picture). When I started on my walk/run, the weather was still nippy. By the time I returned, the clouds had cleared off a bit, and I was warm. After being subjected to thirty degree temperatures for a high for weeks on end (and rainy/cloudy days on top of that), it felt like spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Susan's Daily Photo Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator