Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baseball

Yes, this is an extra post for today. I wanted to share the awesome time we had today. It was 73 degrees today under a gorgeous blue sky. My older son plays baseball for the BSYAA, and they had a jamboree today. We arrived around 10:00 and watched some older boys play while waiting for my son's game to start.

The Chick-fil-A cow was there walking around. He gave out great coupons!

Once the game started, the coach asked one of the Dads if he could keep score. The Dad kept saying, "I don't know how to do this" , so I stood there and helped him. Guess who the official score keeper for the team is now?

The BSYAA set up three bouncy things and two spinning rides. Tickets were $1 a piece or $10 to ride all you want (purchase a wrist band). I wasn't sure about my younger son (who will be two in May) but decided to get both boys the wrist band. Both boys bounced and bounced and bounced. We went home for a brief rest (younger one took a nap) then went back again for more fun.


The day culminated in a walk around the backyard to look at the clearing my husband had done. He has been working on the woods for years, and it is starting to look really nice.

Hope you had a nice day as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Susan's Daily Photo Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator