Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Metal Art


Metal Art
Originally uploaded by rudimyers
I drove to Raleigh this morning for the NCTIES (North Carolina Technology in Education Society) Conference. The storm of the century turned out to be a dud, so traveling was quite easy. I found the Marriott and parked in the depths of the garage (pay for parking!). The Marriott is a lovely hotel with a Starbucks (who could ask for anything more?).

I walked to Sono (http://www.sonoraleigh.com/) which has amazing sushi. The weather is very damp and cold. On the way back, I snapped several photos including one of this metal tower. There are four of them plus other metal type artwork on the street near the hotel.

I grabbed my NCTIES conference bag and am going to dig through the session book to pick and choose what to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Susan's Daily Photo Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator