Friday, April 30, 2010

Shaken....


Shaken....
Originally uploaded by rudimyers
Today's The Daily Shoot is TGIF and a picture of your favorite drink. I recently (as about three years ago) decided to finally try a martini. Of course, it was a chocolate martini. Ah, the bliss. A colleague/friend of mine gave me a martini shaker this past Christmas, so I immediately ran out and bought the makings for ... a chocolate martini. Today, I searched for martini recipes and found.... a gazillion of course. So, I am starting at the top of the list and working my way down. This is a picture of an Abracadabra Martini. Come over to my carport/porch and enjoy the view while we sip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Susan's Daily Photo Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator